Documents Required For: UK & SCHENGEN Tourist Visa
1) Valid passport with at least 6-month validity from the date of travel, having minimum one blank back to back page. All Old passports are mandatory to be submitted along with the latest passport.
2) Covering letter addressed to The Visa Officer, British High Commission explaining the reason of travel with name.
3) Two business letter head per person (If doing Business).
4) In case of Employee-Proof of employment (employment certificate, NOC) and Pay slip of last 6 months, Employee ID.
5) In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-Cover letter on companies letter head ,company`s Original 6 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc. are required.
6) If the applicant is retired– Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; – proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
7) Personal Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
8) Updated Personal bank statement for last 6 months Minimum balance should be 80 % of the package money per Person and Bank Fixed deposit receipts and any investment proof, Address in Bank & Residence should be same.
9) If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) are required.
10) If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide a NOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
11) Doctoral registration certificate and original letter head ( if Doctor)
12) For student- Highest qualification certificate, leave letter, report card issued from School and ID is required.
13) Copy Birth Certificate (For Minor Applicant)
14) Copy of PAN Card, Aadhaar Card.
KINDLY PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN A4 SIZE
Biometric is mandatory for all applicants
[all the documents should give us 2 sets per person for uk and europe]
2 Recent Colored Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: –
– 35mm x 45mm in dimension
– On matte finish paper
– With White background
– With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
– Not previously used in a visa